Friday, November 13, 2015

Media Club Class October 31st Stories

Each student explained their Halloween story, what they did on October 31st, by answering the questions: who, what, where, and why. They were paired with a fellow student as a transcriber or reporter of their story.

I was a selfie guy. I had a party. It was at my house, because I wanted to have fun.---Tavio Mora

I didn’t dress up. I was watching You Tube videos. I was in my room because  I don’t  celebrate Halloween.---Yoselin Hernandez

I was a softball player. I got 368 pieces of candy from trick-or-treating. I was in my neighborhood. I LOVE candy and my friends.---Willow Owens

I was a skeleton. I went trick-or-treating. I went trick-or-treating on Club Boulevard. I went to see costumes and get candy.---Anderson  Wilson

I didn’t dress up. I went  to work. I  went to a tienda, because I felt like it.--Jostin  Ramos

I was a vampire. I went to get candy. I went to Duke. I wanted to go to a college party.---Tia Edmonds

I was nothing for Halloween. I went trick-or-treating, around my friend’s neighborhood, because of the candy.---Cassandra Rodriguez

I was Severus Snape. I went trick-or-treating and trunk-or-treating, at trunk-or-treat, because that where I get a lot of candy.---Noah Ashby


I was Iron Man.  I went trick-or-treating at a neighborhood. I was at Magnolia, because it was fun.---Alex Vilchis 

No comments:

Post a Comment